This course introduces the methodology of experience capitalization and offers practical tools. Experience capitalization is a systematic, interactive and participatory process through which an experience is analyzed and documented. This creates knowledge, which can be shared and used to generate change
The course is designed for professionals involved in reflecting upon, learning from and sharing the lessons of their work. Therefore team leaders, managers, project and programme technical staff, monitoring and evaluation officers, communication professionals, knowledge management and knowledge sharing professionals.
- How to facilitate and plan an experience capitalization process
- How to implement an experience capitalization process step by step
- How to adopt, adapt, scale up and mainstream experience capitalization
This course consists of 13 lessons, ranging from approximately 30 to 60 minutes duration, grouped into five units:Unit 1 - Introduction
- Lesson 1.1 - Why learn about experience capitalization?
- Lesson 1.2 - What is experience capitalization?
- Lesson 2.1 - Facilitate an experience capitalization process
- Lesson 2.2 - Facilitation techniques and methods
- Lesson 3.1 - Frame the experience capitalization process
- Lesson 3.2 - Plan the experience capitalization process
- Lesson 4.1 - Gather and organize the information
- Lesson 4.2 - Analyse
- Lesson 4.3 - Document the experience
- Lesson 4.4 - Share Knowledge
- Lesson 4.5 - Communication products and channels
- Lesson 5.1 - Adopt, adapt and scale up
- Lesson 5.2 - Mainstream experience capitalization
The online version of this course runs on the latest versions of the major browsers, such as Chrome, Safari, Edge and Firefox.
The downloadable version only runs on Windows PC’s and no additional software is needed.
Evaluate this course
We would be pleased to receive your evaluation of this course, to support us in improving future e-learning courses. Please click on the button below to answer the questions in the form. It should only take you a few minutes!