This course focuses on SDG Indicator 5.a.2 which assesses women’s equal rights to land ownership and/or control. The course describes the indicator, explains its rationale and provides countries with step-by-step guidance for conducting the assessment.
This course is primarily intended for professionals who play a role in the data collection, analysis and reporting on SDG Indicator 5.a.2, as well as for people with an interest in the process.
- Importance and rationale of Target 5.a of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- How SDG Indicator 5.a.2 can help monitoring Target 5.a
- Reporting process for SDG Indicator 5.a.2
- Main steps and the methodology through which a national legal expert should perform the SDG Indicator 5.a.2 assessment process
The course consists of 8 lessons, ranging from approximately 10 to 35 minutes duration each:
- Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Identifying data sources
- Lesson 3 - Assessing Proxy A
- Lesson 4 - Assessing Proxy B
- Lesson 5 - Assessing Proxy C
- Lesson 6 - Assessing Proxy D
- Lesson 7 - Assessing Proxy E
- Lesson 8 - Assessing Proxy F
The online version of this course runs on the latest versions of the major browsers, such as Chrome, Safari, Edge and Firefox.
The downloadable version only runs on Windows PC’s and no additional software is needed.
This course offers certification. You will get your digital badge upon passing a final exam after completing the course and achieving a grade of at least 75%. Please click on the button below to complete the exam, or refer to our Certification section to learn more.
Evaluate this course
We would be pleased to receive your evaluation of this course, to support us in improving future e-learning courses. Please click on the button below to answer the questions in the form. It should only take you a few minutes!