Topic outlineThis course provides an overview of knowledge management processes and how they can be applied to emergency and resilience-building work.
The course is targeted at:
- Programme designers and managers
- Monitoring and Evaluation officers
- Information management officers and thematic experts keen on understanding how knowledge management connects with, and supports their work
- Knowledge management professionals new to the emergency and resilience field
- What knowledge management is.
- How it can support more effective emergency response and resilience programming.
- What each pillar of the knowledge management cycle implies for emergency and resilience.
This course runs on the latest versions of the major browsers, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.
The course opens in a separate popup window. If this does not happen, a popup blocker in the browser is probably preventing it from opening and you will need to disable popup blockers for this site. Please read the following instructions on how to do this.
This course offers certification. You will get your digital badge upon passing a final exam after completing the course and achieve a grade of at least 75%. Please click on the button below to complete the exam, or refer to our Certification section to learn more.
Evaluate this course
We would be pleased to receive your evaluation of this course, to support us in improving future e-learning courses. Please click on the button below to answer the questions in the form. It should only take you a few minutes!