- This course provides an overview of knowledge management processes and how they can be applied to emergency and resilience-building work.
This course is part of the e-learning series Knowledge management and learning for emergency and resilience programming, which illustrates the role of knowledge management, how it works and how to integrate it into emergency and resilience programming through learning. The series consists of the following:
- The role of knowledge management and learning for emergency and resilience programming (video)
- Knowledge management for emergency and resilience programming (course)
- Developing a learning agenda for emergency and resilience programming (course)
The online version of this course runs on the latest versions of the major browsers, such as Chrome, Safari, Edge and Firefox.
The downloadable version only runs on Windows PC’s and no additional software is needed.
The course is targeted at:
- Programme designers and managers
- Monitoring and Evaluation officers
- Information management officers and thematic experts keen on understanding how knowledge management connects with, and supports their work
- Knowledge management professionals new to the emergency and resilience field
You will learn about
- What knowledge management is.
- How it can support more effective emergency response and resilience programming.
- What each pillar of the knowledge management cycle implies for emergency and resilience.
Digital Badge Certification
To be granted a digital certification from the FAO elearning Academy, you will have to take the final evaluation exam after you’ve finished a course.
Our digital badge certifications verify that you have achieved the learning outcomes and competencies outlined in FAO e-learning courses.
Please click the link below to start the test: