The course introduces the FAO Pesticide Registration Toolkit, a decision support system for pesticide registrars.
This course is designed for a range of stakeholders involved in pesticide use. More specifically, the course is targeted towards persons who are involved in some capacity in pesticide registration:
- Pesticide registration staff
- Pesticide registration board members
- Researchers working on pesticides
- The use of pesticides in agriculture and public health, and the associated benefits and risks.
- The importance of pesticide registration.
- FAO’s role in pesticide management.
- Contents and structure of the Pesticide Registration Toolkit.
- Pesticide registration strategies.
This course consists of three lessons of approximately 45-60 minutes duration each:
- Lesson 1 - Importance of pesticide registration
- Lesson 2 - Pesticide registration toolkit: Structure and contents
- Lesson 3 - Pesticide registration strategies
The online version of this course runs on the latest versions of the major browsers, such as Chrome, Safari, Edge and Firefox.
The downloadable version only runs on Windows PC’s and no additional software is needed.
This course offers certification. You will get your digital badge upon passing a final exam after completing the course and achieve a grade of at least 75%. Please click on the button below to complete the exam, or refer to our Certification section to learn more.
Evaluate this course
We would be pleased to receive your evaluation of this course, to support us in improving future e-learning courses. Please click on the button below to answer the questions in the form. It should only take you a few minutes!