This is an introduction to a series of three courses designed to assist field technicians in working with communities, groups or individuals wishing to prepare effective investment proposals. This introductory course provides an overview of the RuralInvest methodology and outlines its application within the RuralInvest e-learning series.
People with the following profiles would benefit from taking this course:
- Field technicians and extension agents
- Financial institution agents
- International development staff
- Members of universities and training centres
- Business plan development consultants and financial specialists
- The background and purpose of RuralInvest
- The RuralInvest methodology, its steps and linkages
- Some basic concepts of the RuraInvest methodology
- The RuralInvest e-learning roadmap
The online version of this course runs on the latest versions of the major browsers, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.
The downloadable version only runs on Windows PC’s and no additional software is needed.
Evaluate this course
We would be pleased to receive your evaluation of this course, to support us in improving future e-learning courses. Please click on the button below to answer the questions in the form. It should only take you a few minutes!
The RuralInvest methodology makes use of a software to develop professional business concepts and plans. You can download the RIV software here.