This is the second in a series of three e-courses designed to assist field technicians in working with communities, groups or individuals wishing to prepare effective investment proposals. This course explores how to generate a business concept by inserting the data collected in the filed into the RuralInvest software.
People with the following profiles would benefit from taking this course:
- Field technicians and extension agents
- Financial institution agents
- International development staff
- Members of universities and training centres
- Business plan development consultants and financial specialists
- Enter the qualitative and quantitative data for a business concept in the Rural Invest software
- Assess the feasibility of an investment idea laid out in a business concept
- Present the final report of the business concept, together with its three feasibility indicators
The course consists of three lessons, ranging from approximately 20 to 35 minutes duration each:
- Lesson 1 – Creating a business concept with the software
- Lesson 2 – Quantitative data entry
- Lesson 3 – Feasibility analysis
The online version of this course runs on the latest versions of the major browsers, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.
The downloadable version only runs on Windows PC’s and no additional software is needed.
This course offers certification. You will get your digital badge upon passing a final exam after completing the course and achieving a grade of at least 75%. Please click on the button below to complete the exam, or refer to our Certification section to learn more.
Evaluate this course
We would be pleased to receive your evaluation of this course, to support us in improving future e-learning courses. Please click on the button below to answer the questions in the form. It should only take you a few minutes!
The RuralInvest methodology makes use of a software to develop professional business concepts and plans. You can download the RIV software here.