This introduction clarifies the rationale and scope of the e-learning series, the target audience it was designed for, and the different courses that make it up.
This e-learning series is targeted at:
- Donors and financial institutions.
- Supply chain actors.
- CSOs, NGOs, grassroots organizations.
- The rational and the scope of the e-learning series.
- The underpinning framework on the basis of which the series was developed and organized.
- The main stakeholders who should take the series.
- The four courses that make the series up.
This course runs on the latest versions of the major browsers, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.
The course opens in a separate popup window. If this does not happen, a popup blocker in the browser is probably preventing it from opening and you will need to disable popup blockers for this site. Please read the following instructions on how to do this.
Evaluate this course
We would be pleased to receive your evaluation of this course, to support us in improving future e-learning courses. Please click on the button below to answer the questions in the form. It should only take you a few minutes!