The third course focuses on how to implement a Fishery Management Plan (FMP), including consideration of whether and how to formalize the plan, and development of an Operational Plan.
- Policy-makers and fisheries managers
- Scientists, technicians and data collectors
- Fisheries representatives and other stakeholders
- Students and academia
- How to formalize the fishery management plan.
- Development of the operational plan.
- Setting up a system for monitoring progress.
- Lesson 1 - Formalize the Fishery Management Plan
- Lesson 2 - Develop an operational plan and monitor its progress
This course runs on the latest versions of the major browsers, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.
The course opens in a separate popup window. If this does not happen, a popup blocker in the browser is probably preventing it from opening and you will need to disable popup blockers for this site. Please read the following instructions on how to do this.
This course offers certification. You will get your digital badge upon passing a final exam after completing the course and achieving a grade of at least 75%. Please click on the button below to complete the exam, or refer to our Certification section to learn more.
Evaluate this course
We would be pleased to receive your evaluation of this course, to support us in improving future e-learning courses. Please click on the button below to answer the questions in the form. It should only take you a few minutes!