Through this mobile resource, you will be able to explore the Principles for responsible investment in agriculture and food systems, endorsed by the Committee on World Food Security.
- Senior government policy-makers: high-level government officials in relevant Ministries (economy, agriculture, rural development, etc.), as well as high-level managers in other government institutions where relevant, such as the office of the President or Prime Minister and investment promotion agencies.
- Parliamentarians: elected members and senior committee staff members of the national and, where relevant, state or regional legislative bodies.
- Technical governmental staff: public administrators and civil servants in Ministries, implementing agencies and data-collection offices.
- Apex small-scale producer organizations: organizations whose membership consists of multiple small-scale producer organizations.
- Civil society organizations: organizations that advocate for or work directly with, small-scale producers, local communities, employees, and others affected by these investments, including legal empowerment organizations.
You will learn:
- the context, the scope and the rationale of the principles for responsible investment in agriculture and food systems
- what is the objective of the principles
- who are the intended users of the principles
- what makes an investment in agriculture and food systems responsible
The online version of this course runs on the latest versions of the major browsers, such as Chrome, Safari, Edge and Firefox.
The downloadable version only runs on Windows PC’s and no additional software is needed.
Evaluate this course
We would be pleased to receive your evaluation of this course, to support us in improving future e-learning courses. Please click on the button below to answer the questions in the form. It should only take you a few minutes!