This course is intended to help private investors plan and operate responsible investments by applying the “Principles for Responsible Investment in Agriculture and Food Systems” (CFS RAI). The course includes also an assessment tool that allows investors to evaluate their company’s compliance with the CFS RAI Principles.
The online version of this course runs on the latest versions of the major browsers, such as Chrome, Safari, Edge and Firefox.
The downloadable version only runs on Windows PC’s and no additional software is needed.
This e-learning course targets mid- and large-scale business enterprises operating throughout the agriculture and food systems supply chain.
You will learn about
- The CFS RAI Principles.
- The process to conduct a responsible investment in agriculture and food systems.
- The specific measures that can be adopted to reduce investment risk and achieve a responsible investment that leads to good outcomes for all stakeholders.
The course consists of 4 lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to the “Principles for Responsible Investment in Agriculture and Food Systems” (CFS RAI)
- Lesson 2 – How to integrate the CFS RAI Principles into your business and your investments (Part 1)
- Lesson 3 – How to integrate the CFS RAI Principles into your business and your investments (Part 2)
- Lesson 4 – How to integrate the CFS RAI Principles into your business and your investments (Part 3)
Digital Badge Certification
To be granted a digital certification from the FAO elearning Academy, you will have to take the final evaluation exam after you’ve finished a course.
Our digital badge certifications verify that you have achieved the learning outcomes and competencies outlined in FAO e-learning courses.
The final evaluation exam can be accessed from inside the course. The pass grade is 75%.